Through My Account you will be able to make the simple changes you need to your personal information such as:

  • Change your address
  • Change your phone number
  • Notification preference (phone or email)
  • Set up direct deposit with the CRA
  • Request a remittance voucher (this will be for if you need to send the CRA payments)

Keep in mind your tax preparer will be able to make these changes as well when you file your taxes.